Golden Flower: Children's Ear Syrup 2oz
To be taken orally. Do not put in ear.
Hai Er Fang
- Herba Agastaches seu Pogostemi (Patchouli, Agastache / Huo Xiang) 10%
- Sclerotium Poriae Cocos (Hoelen, Tuckahoe, Poria Sclerotium / Fu Ling) 10%
- Flos Chrysanthemi Morifolii (Chrysanthemum Flower / Ju Hua) 8%
- Rhizoma Coptidis (Coptis Rhizome / Huang Lian) 8%
- Fructus Forsythiae Suspensae (Forsythia Fruit / Lian Qiao) 8%
- Radix Paeoniae Rubrae (Red Peony Root / Chi Shao) 8%
- Radix Peucedani (Hogfennel Root, Peucedanum / Qian Hu) 8%
- Radix Angelicae Dahuricae (Chinese Angelica Root/ Bai Zhi) 7%
- Radix Bupleuri (Bupleurum Root / Chai Hu) 7%
- Bulbus Fritillariae Thunbergii (Fritillaria Bulb / Zhe Bei Mu) 7%
- Rhizoma Pinelliae Ternatae (Prepared Pinellia Rhizome / Ban Xia) 7%
- Fructus Viticis (Vitex Fruit / Man Jing Zi) 7%
- Rhizoma Zingiberis Officinalis Recens (Fresh Ginger Rhizome / Sheng Jiang) 5%
Chinese Medical Actions
Clears heat, resolves toxin, dispels dampness, relieves pain.
- Ear infection with pain in infants and young children
- Eardrum, inflamed or bulging without pain
For children under 75 lbs.: 1/2 teaspoon. For children over 75 lbs.:1 teaspoon. Give one dose every two hours until pain is relieved. This formula is to be taken orally, not put in the ear.
This formula is an alternative to antibiotics, which increase the chance of a recurrence of the ear infection within 6 weeks. If ear infection is not responsive in 24 hours, consult your healthcare provider. Children's Ear Formula addresses the branch-the acute symptoms. When pain eases, the root problem should be treated as well.